Word 2016 English Elearning with Practice
User will need the Microsoft Office 2016 application to use all learning material.
Course Title: MOS - Word 2016
Objective: Users will study and complete exercises to obtain MOS Word 2016 user skills at both feature and functional levels. Users will become familiar with and know how to successfully use at least 80% of the features and capabilities of Word 2016.
The MOS Word 2016 user should then be able to create and edit documents for a variety of purposes and situations.
Approach: The course is organized by lessons and there are four elements in each lesson:
Step 1. Benchmark. The Benchmark assessment gives you the option of customizing your learning package based on your existing knowledge and experience. This will optimize your study time by focusing just in the areas that you need to improve.
Based on the results of your Benchmark assessment, the content of STEP 2. LEARN & PRACTICE & CREATE will display as “complete” those areas for which you demonstrated existing knowledge.
Step 2. Learn & Practice & Create. This section contains several elements:
- Content. This is a theoretical explanation of how the application works. Each Content section corresponds to a sub-objective of the Official Certification Exam.
- Knowledge based practice. This is an evaluation that tests your theoretical knowledge of the application. In this practice, you have the option to view an explanation for each question.
- Live in the app practice. This is a practical test you take in the application itself. This practice is composed of different tasks that you perform in the app. In this practice, you also have the option to view an explanation for each task.
Step 3. Validate. Here you will have two types of tests, a Knowledge based test and a Live in the app test. However, these tests do not have the Show answer option.
Create and Manage Documents.
- Create a document.
- Navigate through a document.
- Format a document.
- Customize Options and Views for Documents.
- Print and Save Documents.
Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections.
- Insert Text and Paragraphs.
- Format Text and Paragraphs.
- Order and Group Text and Paragraphs.
Create Tables and Lists.
- Create a Table.
- Modify a Table.
- Create and Modify a List.
Create and Manage References.
- Create and Manage References Markers.
- Create and Manage Simple References.
Insert and Format Graphic Elements.
- Insert Graphic Elements.
- Format Graphic Elements.
- Insert and Format SmartArt Graphics.
Module 1. Create and Manage Documents.
Create a document.
- Create a blank document.
- Create a blank document using a template.
- Open a PDF in Word for editing.
- Insert text from a file or external source.
Navigate through a document.
- Search for text.
- Insert hyperlinks.
- Create bookmarks.
- Move to a specific location or object in a document.
Format a Document.
- Modify page setup.
- Apply document themes.
- Apply document style sets.
- Insert headers and footers.
- Insert page numbers.
- Format page background elements.
Customize Options and Views for Documents.
- Change document views.
- Customize views by using zoom settings.
- Customize the Quick Access toolbar.
- Split the window.
- Add document properties.
- Show or hide formatting symbols.
Print and Save Documents.
- Modify print settings.
- Save documents in alternative file formats.
- Print all or part of a document.
- Inspect a document for hidden properties or personal information.
- Inspect a document for accessibility issues.
- Inspect a document for compatibility issues.
Module 2. Format Text, Paragraphs, and Sections.
Insert Text and Paragraphs.
- Find and replace text.
- Cut, copy, or paste text.
- Replace text by using AutoCorrect.
- Insert special characters.
Format Text and Paragraphs.
- Apply font formatting.
- Apply formatting by using Format Painter.
- Set line and paragraph spacing and indentation.
- Clear formatting.
- Apply a text highlight color to text selections.
- Apply built-in styles to text.
- Change text to WordArt.
Order and Group Text and Paragraphs.
- Format text in multiple columns.
- Insert page, section, or column breaks.
- Change page setup options for a section.
Module 3. Create Tables and Lists.
Create a Table.
- Convert text to tables.
- Convert tables to text.
- Create a table by specifying rows and columns.
- Apply table styles.
Modify a Table.
- Sort table data.
- Configure cell margins and spacing.
- Merge and split cells.
- Resize tables, rows, and columns.
- Split tables.
- Configure a repeating row header.
Create and Modify a List.
- Create a numbered or bulleted list.
- Change bullet characters or number formats for a list level.
- Define a custom bullet character or number format.
- Increase or decrease list levels.
- Restart or continue list numbering.
- Set starting number value.
Module 4. Create and Manage References.
Create and Manage Reference Markers.
- Insert footnotes and endnotes.
- Modify footnotes and endnotes.
- Create bibliography citation sources.
- Modify bibliography citation sources.
- Insert citations for bibliographies.
- Insert figure and table captions.
- Modify caption properties.
Create and Manage Simple References.
- Insert a standard table of contents.
- Update a table of contents.
- Insert a cover page.
Module 5. Insert and Format Graphic Elements.
Insert Graphic Elements.
- Insert shapes.
- Insert pictures.
- Insert a screenshot or screen clipping.
- Insert text boxes.
Format Graphic Elements.
- Apply artistic effects.
- Apply picture effects.
- Remove picture backgrounds.
- Format objects.
- Apply a picture style.
- Wrap text around objects.
- Position objects.
- Add alternative text to objects for accessibility.
Insert and Format SmartArt Graphics.
- Create a SmartArt graphic.
- Format a SmartArt graphic.
- Modify SmartArt graphic content.
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.