Practice Lab: VMware Certified Professional Cloud
Online Practice Labs, easily accessed from anywhere at any time, are the foundation to practical hands-on skills development enabling users to access real live equipment in a safe test environment.
VMWare Certified Professional - Cloud
The VCPC-550 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VMWare vCloud Suite components and VSphere 5.5 technologies. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in installing and configure vCenter server, configuring VMware ESXi, securing vCenter Server and ESXi, configuring vNetwork standard switches, configuring vNetwork distributed switches, configuring vSS/vDS policies, managing VMFS datastores, managing shared storage for vSphere, create and deploy Virtual Machines, create and deploy vApps, managing VM clones/templates, administer VM's / vApps, manage VMware clusters, implement VMware fault tolerance, manage resource pools, patch management, troubleshooting, monitoring and server alarms. You will also configure the components in the VMWare vCloud Suite.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the VCPC550 exam.
Learning Time: 25 Hours
Install and Configure vCenter Server
Basic VMware ESXi Configuration
Perform Upgrades of vCenter Server and VMware ESXi Components
Configure vNetwork Standard Switches
Configure vNetwork Distributed Switches
Configure vSS and vDS Policies
Create and configure VMFS Datastores
Configure Shared Storage for vSphere
Create and Deploy Virtual Machines
Create and Deploy vApps
Manage Virtual Machine Clones and Templates
Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
Create and Configure VMware Clusters
Plan and Implement VMware Fault Tolerance
Perform Basic Troubleshooting
Create and Administer vCenter Server Alarms
Monitor ESXi and vCenter Server and Virtual Machines
Configure and Administer vCenter Chargeback
Configure and Administer vCloud Networking
Install and Configure vCloud Director
Administer Users, Roles and Privileges in a vCloud
Create and Administer vCloud Catalogs
Monitor Cloud Utilization
Configure and Administer vCloud Organizations
Allocate and Manage vCloud Resources
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.