Practice Lab: CS0-001 - CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CSA+)
Online Practice Labs, easily accessed from anywhere at any time, are the foundation to practical hands-on skills development enabling users to access real live equipment in a safe test environment.
The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst + Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in information security. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in configuring and using threat detection tools, data analysis, identifying vulnerabilities, identifying threats, and risks, and securing and protecting applications and systems within an organization.These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA CSA + (CS0-001) certification exam.
The CompTIA CSA + (CS0-001) is an intermediate certificate aimed at IT security analysts, vulnerability analysts, threat intelligence analysts, or IT professionals seeking to advance into the industry.
This Practice Lab focuses on the practical aspects of the CSA + (CS0-001) exam objectives. It is therefore advised to refer to your own course materials to gain a deeper understanding of any theoretical aspects of the exam objectives. It is also recommended that you have gained the following certification before attempting the CompTIA CSA + (CS0-001) exam:
Security + (SY0-401)
No prior hands-on experience is required to use or complete this Practice Lab, however we have assumed that you know how to use a computer and that you are familiar with basic networking technologies and information security concepts.
Learning Time: 25 hours
- Topology Discovery Part 1
- Topology Discovery Part 2
- DNS Harvesting
- Social Engineering Reconnaissance
- Windows Command Line Tools
- Vulnerability Scanner Nessus
- Vulnerability Scanner MBSA
- Encryption and Hashing
- Passive Topology Discovery
- Packet Sniffing
- Compliance Patching
- Introduction to Syslog
- Monitoring Servers
- Alienvault Monitoring - SIEM and Netflow
- Alienvault Monitoring - Threats Vulnerabilities and Reporting
- DVWA - Manual SQL Injection and Password Cracking
- IPv4 and IPv6 Access Lists for Traffic Filtering
- Configure Verify and Troubleshoot Port Security
- Implement IOS Features to Mitigate Threats
- Reconnaissance Attacks
- Securing the Management Plane on Cisco Routers
- Configure Verify and Troubleshoot GRE Tunnel Connectivity
- Implement SSL VPN using ASA Device Manager
- Implement the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Forensics - E-mail and Social Media Investigations
- Forensics â€“ Understanding the Digital Forensics Profession and Investigations
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.