Practice Lab: CompTIA Network+
Online Practice Labs, easily accessed from anywhere at any time, are the foundation to practical hands-on skills development enabling users to access real live equipment in a safe test environment.
The CompTIA Network+ Practice Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands-on skills in networking technologies. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in infrastructure, networking concepts, network operations, security, networking troubleshooting and tools.
These same tasks will help you understand the objectives and competencies required by the CompTIA Network+ (N10-007) certification exam.
The CompTIA Network+ certificate is an intermediate certificate aimed computer technicians, help desk technicians, system engineers, network support specialists, network analysts or IT professionals looking to further their knowledge in networking.
It is recommended that you have gained the following certification before attempting the CompTIA Network+ exam:
No prior hands-on experience is required to use or complete this Practice Lab. However, it would be beneficial to be familiar with operating system fundamentals.
Learning Time: 26 hours
- VPN Technologies and Services
- Network Services and Protocols - Part 1
- Network Services and Protocols - Part 2
- Network Services and Protocols - Part 3
- Install and Configure DHCP and DNS Servers
- Configure E-Mail Client Protocols
- Understanding and Configuring switching concepts
- Routing Concepts and Protocols
- Configure Gateway Redundancy Protocols
- Introduction to Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Troubleshooting Internet Connection and DNS Settings
- Understand Common Network Vulnerabilities
- Implement a Host-based Firewall
- Install Hyper-V
- Assessing Network Vulnerabilities and Threats using MBSA
- Install and Configure Network Load Balancing
- Configure Switching Features
- Install OS Updates and Configure Security Policy
- Understand Backup and Restore
- Configure and Verify Switch Security Features
- Controlling VPN Access with RADIUS
- Detecting System Bottlenecks and Log Management
- Troubleshooting Network Connectivity with Network Utilities
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Install and Configure SNMP
- Understanding the OSI Model
- Network Management - Diagrams, symbols and Documentation
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.