Microsoft Word 2013 English
User will need the Microsoft Office 2013 application to use all learning material.
User will need to successfully achieve 80% of the total score to pass the exercise or test.
Course Title: MOS - Word 2013
Objective: Users will study and complete exercises to achieve MOS Core-level Word 2013 user skills at both feature and functional levels. Users will become familiar with and know how to successfully use at least 80% of the features and capabilities of Word 2013. The MOS Core- level Word 2013 user should then be able to create and edit 2-3 page documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Examples include professional-looking reports, multi-column newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence.
Approach: The course is organized by lessons and there are four elements in each lesson:
Courseware key features. Mapped to the exam, lesson plans, customized learning materials, LMS, assignments, assessments, projects, exercise grader, student tracker.
Videos: With video based instructor-led training, users have a personal coach explaining and demonstrating the task at hand.
Knowledge based practice: quiz. Perfects user’s knowledge by completing the knowledge based exercises and assessing skills.
Performance based Practice. Open the live application on user’s own computer to complete the tasks in the live application and submit to receive real performance scoring.
Create and manage documents
- Create a document
- Navigate through a document
- Format a document
- Customize options and views for documents
- Configure documents to print or save
Format text, paragraphs and sections
- Insert text and paragraphs
- Format text and paragraphs
- Order and group text and paragraphs
Create tables and lists
- Create a table
- Modify a table
- Create and modify a list
- Create endnotes, footnotes and citations
- Create captions
Insert and format objects
- Insert and format building blocks
- Insert and format images
- Insert and format shapes and SmartArt
1.1.1 Open from desktop
1.1.2 open from taskbar
3.1 Home and insert
3.2 Design and Page layout
3.3 References and mailings
3.4 Review and view
4. Word Help
5. Basic edition
3.1 Numbering and bullets
3.2 Alignment and spacing
4.1 Modify a style
2.1 Table tools
3.1.1 Pictures tools
3.2.1 Drawing tools
3.3.1 SmarArt tools
5. Header and Footer
5.1 Header and Footer tools
6.2 Quick parts
6.2 Rest of commands
7. Symbols / What's new in Word 2013
2. Documents Formating
2.3 Paragraph spacing
3. Page background
3.2 Page color
3.3 Page border
1. Page setup
3.1 Bring forward / Send forward
3.2 Selection pane
3.3 Align / Rotate
1. Table of contents
1.1 Insert table of contetns
1.1.1 Custom table of contents
1.2 Add text
2.1 Custom footnotes
3. Citations and bibliography
6. Table of authorities
1. Start mail merge
1.1 Basic concepts
1.2 Step by step Mail merge Wizard
1.2.1 Steps 1 and 2
1.2.2 Steps 3 and 4
1.2.3 Step 5
1.2.4 Step 6
1.3 Without Mail merge wizard
2. Insert Merfe field
2.1 Default fields
2.2 From your recipient list
2.4 Rest of commands
3. Preview results
4. Finish and merge
1.1 Spelling and Grammar
1.4 Word count
4.1 Tracking changes
4.1.1 Show markup
4.2 View side by side
5.1 Record macro
6. View macro
2.1 Share / Export
2.2 Open non-native files
2.3.1 Protect document
3. Word captions
3.1 AutoCorrect options
3.3 Customize ribbon
3.4 Keyboard shortcut
3.5 Quick access toolbar
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.